Continuing Education for Teachers -
Three easy ways to register!
ONLINE CLASS REGISTRATION:
You're already here, online class registration is the quickest and easiest way for you to get your materials in hand and get started on you next Learner's Edge course!
- Navigate to Courses/Distance Learning to view our Online Continuing Education courses and our Print-based Continuing Education courses (designated by a mouse icon and/or a book icon).
- Browse through our course categories.
- When you find a course of interest, select your preferred Course Format.
- Select the number of credits or Audit option.
- Add the course to your cart and finish the check-out process.
CLASS REGISTRATION by FAX or PHONE:
Send in your paper registration immediately via fax or speak to a human (maybe even one with a Minnesota accent).
- Fill out the Distance Learning Registration form or On-Site Registration form
- Print the form
- Fax the form to: 952-469-2790
We always welcome your calls and would be happy to take your registration over the phone: 1-877-394-4930
CLASS REGISTRATION by MAIL:
Learner's Edge Inc.
10523 165th St. W.
Lakeville, MN 55044
As soon as we receive your order, we will process it within 2 business days. After processing, your materials should be in your hands within 7-10 business days. If you're really anxious, you may want to consider Priority Shipping for an extra $5 (arriving within 2-3 business days).
A great way to take classes and with a discount too! You can register your group either online or via mail or fax.