* Due to copyright regulations, Course Resource articles need to be located in a password protected site.
There are now two ways to access course resources.
Through your My Edge page:
1. When you register for a course, you automatically receive a Learner's Edge Customer # and Password. Click on the LOGIN link located in the top right hand corner of any www.learnersedgeinc.com web page.
2. Type in your credentials, or use the "Forgot" links to retrieve your information.
3. One you are logged-in, you will see a link to Course Articles on the left-hand side of the page.
Through the Learner's Edge forum:
Instructions for accessing the articles are below. You will find the link to the forum in #4 (at the bottom of the page).
(We're sorry to say that your Forum Account and your Learner's Edge Account log-ins are NOT the same.)
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE FORUM, FOLLOW STEPS 1-4. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CREATED A FORUM ACCOUNT, PLEASE SKIP TO STEP #2:
1. Register for the forum:
When you enter the forum for the first time, you will need to complete a registration process. You will see the login box in the top right corner. Click "register" and follow the registration instructions. If you have a username/password used on the forum from a previous course, you may use the same login information.
IF YOU ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THE FORUM, COMPLETE STEPS 2-4:
2. Log into the forum:
Enter your username and password in the space provided on the main forum page, and get started.
3. Getting started in the forum:
Once you have logged in, you will see the following screen (below). Click on "Articles" under the Course Resources heading. From there you will click on your course number and the article links will be displayed. If you don't see your course number on the first articles screen, please note there are additional pages. Note: If you are not logged into the forum, the "Articles" link will not appear.
4. TO ACCESS THE FORUM LOGIN PAGE, CLICK HERE.